We have kittens available.
To reserve a kitten send us an inquiry.
Do not expect to find a purebred Russian Blue kitten for cheap. There are many SCAM on internet. Choose reputable breeder, ask for recommendations, check for registration papers, ask owners of the breeder if they pets are healthy.
Deposits are not refundable
Be sure you can adopt a kitten before placing one.
Purebred kittens are not cheap.
What makes up the cost of a kitten?
Why are there "the same" kittens being offered for much cheaper?
1. QUALITY KEEPING of breeding cats
• proper nutrition
• routine veterinary observation
• maintaining hygiene and cleanliness
Each breeding cat must confirm their breeding quality at a cat show, having received expert approval (just consider the fees when driving/flying to another city for a show: airplane, hotel, show fee, cat sitter for the cattery when we are away). We show with three associations: CCA (Canada association), CFA (the US shows - couple of CFA judges can correctly evaluate our breed) and TICA (international association that includes European judges and breeders)
3. Purchasing of new BREEDING/SHOW CATS
4. We have very small litters. There are approximately 3 kitten in a litter. A breeding cat usually has three litters in two years.
5. And, in fact, raising the kittens themselves ... It's not even about proper food, vaccinations, veterinarian and other costs ...
Things to consider:
• provide some of their housing for animals
• sleepless nights when a cat is in a labor
• hourly feeding of kittens who are gaining weight poorly
• checking whether a cesarean delivery is needed
• tears over those who “failed”
Like many responsible breeders, we put our souls into each of our kittens. When a piece of my soul is in them, it's expensive.